Sweet Depression

É doce, é uma pressão constante... O blog de uma artista cronicamente deprimida... ou simplesmente deprimente. The blog of a depressive and depressing artist.

1/18/2005

Escreve, é mais fácil./ Write away...

Lu está: à espera

Ele disse que tem uma carta para me enviar, que passou os últimos dias a escrever...
- Sobre que estiveste tu a escrever?
- Tudo e mais alguma coisa, desde que te conheci.
- Desde que me conheceste? É muito tempo. E essas palavras são boas ou más?
- Eu julgo que não são más...
- Ah, bom. É que se fossem más, escusavas de as enviar. Durante todo este tempo já disseste palavras más o suficiente.
- Tu também.
- Em resposta às que tu disseste.
- Ok, não vamos começar.
- Não estou a começar. Aliás, estou prestes a acabar...
- [censurado]... Não consigo...
- Não consegues o quê?
- Há tanta coisa que te queria dizer... Mas não consigo. Não consigo.
- Escreve. É sempre mais fácil. Fico à espera das tuas palavras. Boa noite.


Lu is: waiting

He said that he has a letter to send me, that he has been writting during the last few days...
- What have you been writting about?
- This and that... Everything that came to my mind, since the time when I met you.
- Since the time when you met me? That's a lot of time. Are those words good or bad?
- I find them not bad...
- Good. 'Cause if they were bad, you wouldn't need to bother by sending them. During all this time, you've already said enough of bad words.
- So have you.
- As a response to the ones you said.
- Ok, let's not start.
- I am not starting. Actually, I'm about to finish...
- [censored]... I can't...
- You can't what?
- There are so many things I wish to tell you... But I can't. I just can't...
- Write those feelings away. It's always easier. I'll be waiting for your words. Good night.