Sweet Depression

É doce, é uma pressão constante... O blog de uma artista cronicamente deprimida... ou simplesmente deprimente. The blog of a depressive and depressing artist.

8/11/2004

Escarlate / Scarlet

O tempo / The weather: húmido / moisty
Lu está / Lu is: giríssima / looking great

Sair sozinha é algo de que gosto muito. Não ter uma rota definida, deambular à vontade pela rua, não depender da opinião dos outros, não ter de chegar a horas a determinado sítio ou ficar restringida a a outro. Estar simplesmente livre.
Porém, é frequente que esta liberdade tenha uma consequência. Acabo por gastar mais dinheiro do que devo, em coisas que nem me fazem falta.
Ontem esbanjei dinheiro como se dele não precisasse. Uns artigos de decoração, um novo leque (bem giro, de madeira aromática... o meu já pedia a reforma), maquilhagem... Comprei verniz de unhas. Mas desta vez comprei escarlate, uma côr que nunca uso. Já que toda a gente me diz que tenho as unhas muito bonitas e bem arranjadas (por mim própria), achei por bem exibi-las com orgulho. Haverá côr melhor do que o escarlate? Não comprei desses encarnados foleiros, com côr de molho de tomate. Comprei um vermelho mais vibrante e luminoso. Trouxe logo três tonalidades. É claro que estreei logo um frasco mal cheguei a casa. Tirei o rosa que tinha. E não é que ficou bem? Super sexy e elegante. Adorei o ligeiro brilho metálico e a textura acetinada.
Adeus, tons pastel e rosa discreto! Viva o vermelho-vivo, côr da paixão!
...
Bem, para me redimir do meu pequeno pecado e não me sentir tão mal ao chegar a casa, ainda parei na biblioteca para trazer um livro. Desta vez de Platão. Um pouco de Filosofia pá carola acorda os neurónios adormecidos.


Going out alone is something I'm quite fond of. Not having a specific route, wandering aimlessly through the streets, not depending on other people's opinion, not having to get somewhere at sometime, not being restricted to a certain place... Just being free.
Hoewever, it is frequent that this freedom leads to a consequence. I end up spending more money than I should, on stuff that I'm not even in need of.

Yesterday I lavished money as if I didn't need it. Some decoration items, a new fan (quite pretty, I must say; scented wood... mine was in need of replacement, anyway) and some nail polish. But this time I bought scarlet, I colour that I never use. Since many people say that I have beautiful and nicely shaped nails (done by myself), I thought I should show them off. And is there any better colour than scarlet? I didn't buy one of those tacky reds that look like tomato sauce. I bought a more vibrant and glittery red. Got three different tones. Of course, I tried one of them right after I got home. Removed the shock-pink I had. Can you believe it turned out really nice? Super sexy and elegant. I loved the slight metal sparkle of it and the satin-like texture. Goodbye, pastel and discrete pink! Yay to lively red, the colour of passion!
...
Well, to redeem myself of my little sin and not feel so bad, I stopped by the library on the returning and brought a book. Got one by Plato this time. A lil bit of Philosophy wakes up the dorment neurons. Or not.


1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 da manhã, Anonymous Anónimo said…

    dhanwantri rather turner simbrown urdu frameworksa reforms roamed format prototypes greatest
    semelokertes marchimundui

     

Enviar um comentário

<< Home