Sweet Depression

É doce, é uma pressão constante... O blog de uma artista cronicamente deprimida... ou simplesmente deprimente. The blog of a depressive and depressing artist.

2/27/2005

Duh...

Lu está: taralhoca...

... ou simplesmente daltónica, visto que já não distingo o azulão de "save draft" do laranja de "publish post". Só agora reparei que tinha uma posta a mofar entre os rascunhos. Tonta...


Lu is: a wimp...

... or simply daltonic, since I no longer distinguish the blue of "save draft" from the orange of "publish post". I've just realized that I had a post growing old between the drafts. Dumbass...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a college t shirtvendor site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time

    -Holden Tees

     

Enviar um comentário

<< Home