Sweet Depression

É doce, é uma pressão constante... O blog de uma artista cronicamente deprimida... ou simplesmente deprimente. The blog of a depressive and depressing artist.

10/01/2004

Back to hard technique

Lu está: praticando mais

Depois da agitação dos espectáculos, tenho-me concentrado mais na técnica clássica, porque é a base de tudo o resto... além de ser muito boa para trabalhar os glúteos. :)
Pirouettes, grand battements, grand jetés... Eis o que preciso de melhorar urgentemente. Pude constatá-lo nas últimas aulas de Ballet. Sinto-me deveras estúpida por não conseguir fazer uma pirouette en déhors para a direita, a acabar em troisième com o pé esquerdo devant. Como isto é chinês para a maioria de quem lê este blog (na verdade é Francês), nem vou desenvolver...


Lu is: practicing more

After the fuss of the recitals, I've been focusing more on classic Dance technique, not only because it's the starting point for all the rest but also because it's great for the buns. :)
Pirouettes, grand battements, grand jetés... That's what I have to improve immediatly. I realized that on the last Ballet lessons. I feel utterly stupid for not being able to do a proper pirouette en déhors to the right, ending in troisième with the left foot devant. Uh... Since this sounds like greek to most of you (though it's French), I'm not even saying more...